For all inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phi Beta Kappa Alumni in Southern California
23371 Mulholland Drive, #128
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Phi Beta Kappa Alumni in Southern California has several committees handling various aspects of the association’s activities. If you are interested in joining any of the following committees, or have suggestions or questions, please contact us using the email address listed above.
- Program Committee: Plans and executes events for the Association members. Details of recent programs can be found on the Events page.
- Development Committee: Raises money to fund the High School, Graduate, and International Student awards each year.
- Newsletter Committee: Produces Key Notes for distribution to our members in the fall of each year.
- Audit Committee: Regularly reports on the finances of the Association.
- Membership Committee: Recruits new members and works closely with the Program Committee to make a positive experience for all involved.
- Website and Social Networking Committee: Creates, monitors, and updates the Association website and social media presence.
- Nominating Committee: Considers and presents possible nominees for new Association councilors.